Saturday, September 17, 2011

Charlie Chaplin's controversial speech - The Great Dictator 1940

Charlie Chaplin's controversial speech - The Great Dictator 1940 On YouTube.





Hope ... I'm sorry, but I do not want an Emperor - that is not my thing - I will not rule or conquer anyone. I want to help me at all if possible, Jew, Gentile, black man, white. We all want to help each other, people is currently Sun We all want to live any luck, not by any other misery. We do not want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone. It may be the way of lifefree and beautiful. But the way we lost. Greed has poisoned men's souls - has barricaded the world with hate, has goose came into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed but we closed in machinery, the abundance has left us want in there. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our intelligence, hard and nasty. We think too much and feel too little: More than machinery we need people, more than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these, quality of lifewill be violent and all will be lost. The airplane and the radio have approached us. The essence of these inventions cries out for the goodness of a man cries out for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women and children, victims of a system that makes men torture and jail innocent people. For those who hear me, I can say: "Do not despair." The misery that is upon us...

Keywords: Charlie, Chaplin's, Controversial, Speech, The, Great, Dictator, 1940, lyrics, words

thai food sherman oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment